If you’re looking for the safety of a more conservative retirement investment, a fixed annuity could be right for you. You get the stability of a fixed, competitive rate of return, and the interest you earn is tax-deferred.1
Steady growth and guaranteed rates.2
Get a fixed, guaranteed2 rate of return with a fixed annuity from Schwab:
- Fund your annuity with cash, assets from a direct IRA transfer, or a tax-free Section 1035 exchange from another annuity.3
- Get personalized guidance every step of the way that’s free from any sales pressure.
See how much you might save by exchanging your current variable annuity for a low-cost annuity from Schwab.3
Try our Variable Annuity Analyzer.
Want to learn how to generate retirement income? Schwab can show you a variety of approaches.
Find out more about .
Ready to get started?
Request annuity information by mail
You can also call a Schwab Annuity Specialist at 888-311-4889.
1. Early withdrawals are subject to market value adjustments, which may be either positive or negative. All withdrawals of tax-deferred earnings are subject to current income tax and, if made prior to age 59½, may also be subject to a 10% federal income tax penalty.
2. All guarantees depend on the claims-paying ability and financial strength of the issuing insurance companies.
3. There are numerous factors that must be considered before exchanging an existing annuity. Among them are surrender charges on the existing contract, transaction costs associated with the exchange, the values of the new contract versus the old contract, and differences in features, costs, charges and expenses, services, and company strength. You should also consider potential tax consequences.
Variable annuities and certain other annuities are sold by prospectus only. Before purchasing a variable annuity, you should carefully read the prospectus and consider the investment objectives and all risks, charges, and expenses associated with the annuity and its investment options. You can request a prospectus by calling 888-311-4889 or visiting schwab.com/annuity.
Variable annuities are subject to risk, including possible loss of principal. Withdrawals prior to age 59 1/2 may be subject to a 10% federal tax penalty.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (“Schwab”), a licensed insurance agency, offers annuity and life insurance products issued by leading insurance companies that are not affiliated with Schwab.