Schwab One® Trust Account
Protect and manage your trust's assets with a Schwab One®Trust Account. Available for estates of any size and most kinds of trusts, this account has all the features of our regular Schwab One®Brokerage Account, plus it helps you prepare the way for easier management and protection of your assets after your death.
What are the fees and commissions?
- Monthly service fees: $0
- Account minimum: $1,000, or $0 if you set up an automatic monthly transfer of at least $100
- Commissions: $8.95 per online trade;1 $0 per Schwab ETF online trade in your Schwab account2
There are no fees to open or maintain your account. Other fees may apply; please see Account Pricing.
What do I get with this account?
Every Schwab account comes with investment help and guidance. With this account, you can:
- Enjoy all the benefits of our popular Schwab One brokerage account
- Easily manage and consolidate your assets
- Prepare for the distribution of your assets after your death
- Decide how your assets are invested
- Get help with titling of stock certificates and accounts
- Get 24/7 service and support
Ready to get started?
Need help? Call
Take the next step.
Call 866-232-9890and get started with a trust account today.
1. Restrictions apply: The $8.95 commission does not apply to foreign stock transactions, large block trading transactions requiring special handling, or restricted stock transactions. All broker-assisted and automated phone trades are subject to service charges. See the Charles Schwab Pricing Guide for details. Employee equity compensation transactions are subject to separate commission schedules.
2. Restrictions apply: Online trades of Schwab ETFs™ are commission-free at Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (member SIPC), while trades of third-party ETFs are subject to commissions. Broker-assisted and automated phone trades are subject to service charges. A minimum deposit of $1,000 is required to open most Schwab brokerage accounts. Waivers may apply. See the Charles Schwab Pricing Guide for details. All ETFs are subject to management fees and expenses.
Investors should consider carefully information contained in the prospectus, including investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. You can request a prospectus by calling 800-435-4000. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Investment returns will fluctuate and are subject to market volatility, so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed or sold, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Unlike mutual funds, shares of ETFs are not individually redeemable directly with the ETF.
Schwab ETFs are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co. (SIDCO). SIDCO is not affiliated with Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.