Structure your giving, manage your taxes, and simplify your recordkeeping with a donor-advised fund from Schwab Charitable™, an independent 501(c)(3) organization. It’s an easy, tax-efficient way to support charities today and create a charitable legacy.
What are the fees and account minimums?
- Donor-advised fund account minimum: $5,000
- For complete pricing details, see Schwab Charitable's pricing and account minimums.
What are the advantages of a donor-advised fund account?
A donor-advised fund account offers a uniquely flexible way to manage your charitable giving. With this account, you can:
- Donate cash or appreciated securities
- Realize immediate tax benefits
- Give when it is convenient and meets your goals
- Manage your giving online
- Create a lasting charitable legacy
Take the next step.
Open a donor-advised fund account at Schwab Charitable today.
Open a Charitable Account
1. Contributions of real estate, private equity, or tangible personal property are accepted via a charitable intermediary, with proceeds of your donation transferred to your donor-advised fund account upon liquidation. This intermediary considers donations on a case-by-case basis, and assets typically must be valued at $250,000 or more. Call Schwab Charitable for more information at 800-746-6216.
Schwab Charitable™ is the name used for the combined programs and services of Schwab Charitable Fund™, an independent nonprofit organization. The Fund has entered into service agreements with certain affiliates of The Charles Schwab Corporation.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for specific individualized tax, legal, or investment planning advice. Where specific advice is necessary or appropriate, Schwab recommends consultation with a qualified tax advisor, CPA, financial planner, or investment manager.