Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Savings
Get a great interest rate and FDIC-insured savings with the Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Savings® account. You get a variable annual percentage yield, with no account minimums and no monthly service fees.
What are the fees and minimums?
- Monthly service fees: $0
- Account minimum: $0
What do I get with this High Yield Investor Savings account?
- A competitive interest rate on any balance
- An easy way to access, transfer and manage your cash1
- Unlimited fee rebates from any ATM worldwide2
- Powerful mobile apps to access your account or transfer money
- Apply for Schwab Mobile Deposit™ to deposit checks from anywhere
- FDIC insurance up to $250,0003
- Apply for Direct deposit and you can deposit all, or a portion of your paycheck or Social Security check
Ready to get started?
Call us at 888-303-0310.
1. Most withdrawals from the Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Savings account count toward the transaction limitations of Federal Reserve Board Regulation D. Federal law strictly limits the number of certain types of debits from savings accounts.
2. Unlimited ATM fee rebates apply to cash withdrawals using the Schwab Bank Visa® Platinum debit card (also referred to as a "check card" or "Visa check card") wherever it is accepted. ATM fee rebates do not apply to any fees other than fees assessed for using an ATM to withdraw cash from your Schwab Bank account. Schwab Bank makes its best effort to identify those ATM fees eligible for rebate, based on information it receives from Visa and ATM operators. In the event that you have not received a rebate for a fee that you believe is eligible, please call a Schwab Bank Client Service Specialist for assistance at 888-403-9000. Schwab Bank reserves the right to modify or discontinue the ATM fee rebate at any time.
3. Funds deposited at Charles Schwab Bank are insured, in aggregate, up to $250,000, based on account ownership type, by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
4. Schwab Bank deposits are accepted only at Schwab Bank branches. Please see the Schwab Bank Deposit Account Agreement for details on making deposits directly into High Yield Savings accounts.
Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, and enrollment is not guaranteed. Standard hold policies apply. Requires a wireless signal or Wi-Fi connection.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab Bank are separate but affiliated companies and wholly owned subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products and services are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., member SIPC. Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Schwab Bank, member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.