Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Savings
Get a great interest rate and FDIC-insured savings with the Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Savings® account. You get a variable annual percentage yield, with no account minimums and no monthly service fees.
What are the fees and minimums?
- Monthly service fees: $0
- Account minimum: $0
What do I get with this High Yield Investor Savings account?
- A 0.10% APY variable interest rate on any balance1
- An easy way to access, transfer and manage your cash2
- Unlimited fee rebates from any ATM worldwide3
- Powerful mobile apps to access your account or transfer money
- Apply for Schwab Mobile Deposit™ to deposit checks from anywhere4
- FDIC insurance up to $250,0005
- Sign up for Direct deposit with your employer or government agency to deposit all or part of your paycheck or other government-issued check
Ready to get started?
1. The Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Savings Account®, with a minimum balance of $0.01, offers a 0.10% annual percentage yield (APY) as of 04/07/2015. This rate is variable and may change without notice.
2. You can make no more than six withdrawals per monthly statement cycle from your account to any other Schwab Bank or Schwab brokerage account(s), to yourself at other financial institutions, or to a third party by means of: Visa debit card purchase, preauthorized transfer, automatic transfer, telephone transfer, or facsimile transfer, including phone or online banking funds transfers, wire transfers, and overdraft protection transfers. These limits do NOT apply to cash withdrawals from your account or to funds transfers made to another Schwab Bank account if conducted at the bank’s Reno branch, by mail, or at an ATM.
3. Unlimited ATM fee rebates apply to cash withdrawals using the Schwab Bank Visa® Platinum debit card (also referred to as a "check card" or "Visa check card") wherever it is accepted. ATM fee rebates do not apply to any fees other than fees assessed for using an ATM to withdraw cash from your Schwab Bank account. Schwab Bank makes its best effort to identify those ATM fees eligible for rebate, based on information it receives from Visa and ATM operators. In the event that you have not received a rebate for a fee that you believe is eligible, please call a Schwab Bank Client Service Specialist for assistance at 888-403-9000. Schwab Bank reserves the right to modify or discontinue the ATM fee rebate at any time.
4. Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, and enrollment is not guaranteed. Standard hold policies apply. Requires a wireless signal or Wi-Fi connection.
5. Funds deposited at Charles Schwab Bank are insured, in aggregate, up to $250,000, based on account ownership type, by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab Bank are separate but affiliated companies and wholly owned subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products and services are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., member SIPC. Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Schwab Bank, member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.