Home Loans provided by Quicken Loans
Get competitive rates, more loan options, and a quick closing through Schwab Bank's home lending program from Quicken® Loans®—the nation’s largest online mortgage lender2 with over 25 years of experience.
- Get a dedicated team from Quicken Loans and the support of Schwab Bank if you need it.
- Receive proactive updates on your loan status and monitor it online.
- Save time and effort with a fast and easy process.
- Take advantage of convenient online tools.
- Sign and upload documents electronically.
- Get competitive rates and more loan options.
- Save money with a $200 discount on your closing costs.¹
1. In order to participate you must agree that the lender, Quicken Loans, may share your information with Charles Schwab Bank. As part of the Schwab Bank home loan program from Quicken Loans you will receive a closing cost discount of $200. Offer is good only for mortgages that close, except for Home Equity Lines of Credit. The closing cost discount will appear on the borrower's final HUD-1 statement at closing. Your application date is printed on the Good Faith Estimate (GFE).
2. Source: National Mortgage News, second quarter 2012 report, based on total originations.
This offer is subject to change or withdrawal at any time and without notice. Nothing herein is or should be interpreted as an obligation to lend. Loans are subject to credit and property approval. Other conditions and restrictions may apply. Hazard insurance may be required. Program terms and conditions are subject to change.
Charles Schwab Bank and Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Investment products are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (member SIPC). Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. does not solicit, offer, endorse, negotiate or originate any mortgage loan products and is neither a licensed mortgage broker nor a licensed mortgage lender. Home lending is offered and provided by Quicken Loans, Inc, Equal Housing Lender. Quicken Loans Inc., is not affiliated with The Charles Schwab Corporation, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. or Charles Schwab Bank. Deposit and other lending products are offered by Charles Schwab Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Quicken Loans is an Equal Housing Lender. Quicken Loans Inc. is a licensed mortgage lender. Arizona: Quicken Loans Inc., 16425 North Pima, Suite 200, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, Mortgage Banker License #BK-0902939; Arkansas: Quicken Loans Inc., 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226-1906, 888-474-0404; California: Licensed by Department of Corporations, CA Residential Mortgage Lending Act; Colorado: Quicken Loans Inc., NMLS #3030, 888-474-0404, Regulated by the Division of Real Estate; Georgia: Residential Mortgage Licensee (#11704) 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226-1906; Illinois: Residential Mortgage Licensee #4127 Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226-1906; Maine: Quicken Loans Inc., Supervised Lender License NMLS #3030; Massachusetts: Quicken Loans Inc., Mortgage Lender License #ML-3030; Minnesota: not an offer for a rate lock agreement; Mississippi: Licensed by the Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance; New Hampshire: Licensed by the NH Banking Department, #6743MB; New Jersey: Licensed Mortgage Banker NJ Department of Banking, first (and/or second) mortgages only; New York: Licensed Mortgage Banker NYS Banking Department; Oregon: Quicken Loans Inc. License #ML-1387; Pennsylvania: Licensed as a first Mortgage Banker by the Department of Banking and licensed pursuant to the Pennsylvania Secondary Mortgage Loan Act; Rhode Island: Licensed Lender; Texas: Quicken Loans Inc., 1050 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226-1906; Virginia: Quicken Loans Inc., NMLS ID #3030, (wwww.nmlsconsumeraccess.org); Washington: Licensed by Consumer Loan Company License CL-3030. Quicken Loans Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System #3030. Rates subject to change. Restrictions may apply.
© 2000–2012 Quicken Loans Inc., All rights reserved. Lending services provided by Quicken Loans Inc., a subsidiary of Rock Holdings Inc. “Quicken Loans” is a registered service mark of Intuit Inc., used under license.